Monday 25 October 2010

Mad Hatter

As I previously mentioned in a post a couple of days back, for my uni project this term one of my photoshoots is based on Alice and Wonderland and i've decided to recreate the Mad Hatter.
In class today I was messing around with make-up and false eye lashes etc and this is what the outcome was!:
30tn.jpg
Original Image

A Quick Edited Version 

What do you think? Still got a couple more ideas i'm gonna work with see which one is best. my photoshoot/assessment is on monday so I need to start thinking about the hair styling now! ahhh any ideas? I'm planning on making a hat, but have no idea on what style to have the hair. My model has short brown hair so I better start researching some wacky short hair styles that will fit the theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment