Tuesday 9 November 2010

I can smell your teen spirit


Ahh, the one and only Chuck Bass. Ed Westwick who plays the suave and sexy entrepreneur has more swagger than any of the other characters in the hit tv series Gossip Girl, or as me and my friends like to abbreviate, GG. Even my closest boy mates watch GG and I sometimes think they enjoy watching it more than I do! Of course the main reason us female viewers watch the series is not only for our weekly dosage of Chuck and Nate (sorry Dan, but you just don't make the cut) but also for the gorgeous outfits that grace our screens that the very lucky Blake Lively and Leighton Meister get to flaunt before us. Here are a few of my favourite outfits of the season so far:



I love both Serena and Blair's individual styles. If I was lucky enough to have both their wardrobes I would mix & max a combination of both their looks together, for example if I was given Blair's polka- dot dress to wear, I'd steal serena's blue jacket (4th image in) and wear over the top of the dress to make it more edgy to suit my style. 


photosource: gossip-girl-episodes.com





No comments:

Post a Comment