Wednesday 5 January 2011

viv

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD is without a doubt my all time favourite designer. She is iconic. Whether you recognize her for her punk creations worn by the Sex Pistols in the 70's or by the fabulous wedding dress worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in the SATC movie, she is a legend in her own right. To wear any of her designs would be my dream. I'd like to think my dress sense has a slight punky quirky vintage theme inspired by Westwoods, but in all honestly it doesn't because she is amazing at chucking colours patterns and bold shoes together and I am not!

I<3UVIV







Vivienne Westwood Red Label Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection

Vivienne Westwood Red Label Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection

Vivienne Westwood Red Label Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection

Vivienne Westwood Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Vivienne Westwood Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Vivienne Westwood Spring 2006 Ready-to-Wear

Vivienne Westwood Spring 2007 Ready-to-Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment